A notice to

Parents Who Disagree

Parents who Disagree on CHILD SUPPORT, CHILD CUSTODY, or VISITATION – Don’t Panic!

You were probably served with a Non-Agreed Child Support Review Order or Non- Agreed Suit Affecting Parent-Child Relationship (Non-Agreed SAPCR).  It is in the BEST interest of your child for you to record the exact date you were served.  You may be required to respond within a specific time period to avoid a Default Judgment against you.  Moreover, if your case has already been filed in a local court and you have been served with same, we can help you gain a better understanding of the legal process and how to move forward with your case.

Please don’t Procrastinate!  Contact us to gain a better understanding of how to respond to the Non-Agreed Child Support Review Order or Non-Agreed Suit Affecting Parent-Child Relationship (Non-Agreed SAPCR) filed against you.  If you have already received a Default Judgment against you – contact us today for more information on how to move forward with your case.

Let’s Get Started!

Leave your contact information for a FREE 30 Min. consultation!

DISCLAIMERThe information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PROSE PARENTS and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. PROSE PARENTS is not a law firm.Phone: (713) 298-8280 | Email: [email protected]

© 2018 Prose Parents

Web Design by RJ3